Ministry of Home Affairs
Disaster Management Division
(National Emergency Response Centre)
• 01 Aug (Day 1): Heavy to very heavy rainfall with extremely heavy falls very likely at isolated places over East Rajasthan; Heavy to very heavy rainfall at isolated places over Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, West Rajasthan, West Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Maharashtra and Konkan & Goa and heavy rainfall at isolated places over Himachal Pradesh, Odisha, Gujarat, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam & Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Coastal Andhra Pradesh.
• 02 Aug (Day 2): Heavy to very heavy rainfall very likely at isolated places over East Rajasthan, West Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat Region and Konkan & Goa and heavy rainfall at isolated places over Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab,
Haryana, Chandigarh & Delhi, West Uttar Pradesh,West Rajasthan, Odisha,
Assam & Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram & Tripura, Saurashtra & Kutch, Madhya Maharashtra and Coastal Karnataka.
• In Assam rivers Jiabharali, Dhansiri, Beki and Brahmaputra and in Bihar rivers Burhi Gandak, Bagmati, Adhwara and Kosi continue to flow in SEVERE SITUATION (above danger level).
• In Assam rivers Beki, Jiabharali and Dhansiri are flowing in Falling trend. In Bihar all rivers are in steady/ falling trend.
2. Deployment of NDRF
NDRF has deployed 21 teams in Gujarat, 13 Teams in Assam, 19 in Bihar, 04 in Maharashtra and 03 in Kerala. Total 135 teams of NDRF are deployed/ pre-positioned in different part of country in flood prone areas.
- The weather in the State of Bihar is clear/ cloudy, clear in the State of Assam and no rain/ cloudy drizzling in Gujarat.
4. Status of State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF): An amount of ₹ 251.55 crores has been released to State of Assam under SDRF during this year & ₹ 417.37 crores has been release to State of Bihar.
5. Damage report of States is attached.